Walk-In Urgent care located in Greenwich Village and Murray Hill of Manhattan New York
New Patient $125 SELF-PAY PATIENT INCLUDES OFFICE VISIT ONLY. Additional Testing, or imaging and other services are extra charge(s).
Established Patient $100 SELF-PAY PATIENT INCLUDES OFFICE VISIT ONLY. Additional Testing, or imaging and other services are extra charge(s).
New York Doctors Urgent Care is a walk-in urgent care facility ready to meet the needs for you, your family, employees and businesses. We provide care to New York City’s Greenwich Village, West Village, East Village, Union Square, Chelsea, Washington Square Park, Soho, Gramercy Park, Murray Hill, Tribeca, Nomad, Kips Bay and Midtown East, New York City as well as other surrounding Manhattan communities.
We offer compassionate care for board-certified physicians and staff. No appointments are ever needed for any of our services, we’re a walk-in facility. In addition to urgent care, we provide lab testing, x-rays, vaccines, physicals, travel medicine and so much more! We provide treatment for all non-life threatening illnesses and injuries to our communities. Be seen within minutes, not hours and start feeling better fast.
New York Doctors Urgent Care
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Open 7 days a week, weekends and evenings, and most holidays.
- Board-Certified Physicians and licensed medical staff.
- We treat children ages 4 months and older.
- Comprehensive urgent medical services.
- No appointments needed, but you can make one right here on our website.
- Quality, value-based urgent medical care.
- Compassionate care from respectful staff.
- We treat illnesses and injuries.
- Minimal wait times.
- Participate with most major insurance plans.
Our goal is to provide you with the medical assistance you need, when you need it, so you are on your way to recovery as soon as possible.
If this is a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911 or get to your nearest emergency department.