New York Doctors Urgent Care located in Manhattan is the perfect solution for all your urgent medical needs. We are committed to providing you with quality and compassionate medical care. Our urgent care facilities located in Greenwich Village (West Village & Murray Hill) are open 7 days a year and provide a money saving alternative to emergency rooms visits for all non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. You do not need an appointment, but you are always welcome to make one on our site. We understand many people have busy schedules so we also offer convenient hours and are open during weekends, evenings and all holidays. We care about your wellness and want you to get better fast.
- Walk-In Urgent Care
- Treatment of Illnesses & Injuries
- Immunization & Vaccinations
- Physicals for Adults, Children and Employment
- Low-Dose Digital X-Rays
- Laboratory Testing such as Blood Work
- Travel Medicine
- Occupational Healthcare Services
- Drug & Alcohol Screening (Lexington Ave Location)
- IV Hydration
New York Doctors Office Provides Urgent Care for You:
- Open 7 days a week | Weekends and evenings | Open most Holidays
- Compassionate, quality medical care provided by board-certified physicians and licensed medical staff
- Walk-In medical care, no appointment needed
Our urgent care facilities are state-of-the-art and equipped with all modern features. The atmosphere is warm and very inviting. We want you to feel comfortable while waiting to see the doctor. We understand being sick or injured isn’t comfortable to begin with, so we take this in to consideration when designing our urgent care facilities. We always have you, our patients, in mind.
At New York Doctors Urgent Care located in West Village and Murray Hill, Manhattan you will experience minimal wait times.
Our Mission Statement
New York Doctors Walk-In Urgent Care is dedicated to serving the urgent medical needs of the local patient and medical community by providing safe, high quality, efficient and cost-effective care of episodic illness and injury.