$25 Quadrivalent Flu Shots
Medicaid and Medicare patient pay $0
Commercial insurance does not cover the flu vaccine at our centers. Payment is due upon check in.
Please note we are not providing the high-dose flu vaccine.
New York Doctors Urgent Care provides vaccines and immunizations to all our patients. Vaccinations are an important part of staying health and protecting yourself against diseases. Children, adults and seniors can all benefit from immunizations. According to recent data, there has been a rise in New York City of avoidable disease due to lack of vaccinations being administered. Easily avoidable diseases such as Influenza, Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and Shingles are avoidable through a vaccine.
According to the CDC here are the top reasons to get vaccinated:
1. You may be at risk for serious diseases that could be prevented by vaccinations.
2.You may be at increased risk for complications from certain diseases if you have a chronic health condition or weakened immune system.
3. You can reduce the chance that you’ll pass on a serious disease to your loved ones
4. You can help protect those who can’t get vaccinated.
5. You don’t have time to get sick.
6. You don’t want to miss what’s important to you.
7. You don’t want to pay the price of getting sick.
8. You like to travel – or have to travel for work.
9. You want the peace of mind that comes with protecting your health.
10. You don’t want to feel crummy if you can prevent it!
Vaccines & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
*If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
*Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
*Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
*If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
*Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.